Law Offices of Splittler, Read and associates, P.A.

How Do You Fight Foreclosure Continued

Legal representation by attorney John J. Spittler   can help you make informed choices during trying times. Lenders have attorneys to assist them during a foreclosure, why not you?

  • Foreclosure Defense
  • Loan Modification/ Reinstatement Plans / Forbearance
  • Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure
  • Short Sales

A loan modification, short sale, or deed in lieu of foreclosure can often stop or delay a foreclosure without filing bankruptcy. If you work with a us you will have the knowledge and experience of someone trained in Florida Foreclosure Defense Law. Do not be fooled by a Foreclosure Rescue Scam and get professional legal help you can trust.

We can help to   assist you in working toward obtaining a loan modification and a new payment you can afford is important step to getting you back on track. Knowing your options when it comes to stopping or delaying foreclosure is critical.

Depending on your situation, these options can either keep you in your home, or allow you to move on in a way that is most financially beneficial to you. Our experienced

Tips to Stop Your Foreclosure

  1. Use a licensed Attorney - One that has years of foreclosure experience in dealing with the banks and their attorneys. A good foreclosure attorney should know what the bank is going to do before it even does it.
  2. Loan modification companies - Do not hire a loan modification company to represent you. It could mean the difference between keeping your home or losing it.
  3. Do something about it - 98% of Americans just do nothing and end up losing their home because they did not know what to do or waited too long and now it is too late. This problem will not go away after the bank takes your home. After the bank determines its loss on your property, it will file a lawsuit to recover that money from you. Remember, "The worse thing you can do is nothing!    . We want to help you and we can work out a payment plan to fit your budget.

Beware of any non-attorney who claims they can assist you in modifying your mortgage. The Foreclosure Rescue Act, Section 501.1377, Florida Statutes, went into effect October 1, 2008 and imposed restrictions on non-lawyer loan modifiers offering to protect distressed homeowners. Only a lawyer licensed in Florida can modify your loan. Non-lawyers are prohibited from doing so.

Contact me now if you were served with foreclosure papers or are expecting to receiving foreclosure papers so we can promptly assist you.





Copyright © 2008-2009 LAW OFFICES OF JOHN J. SPITTLER, JR., P.A. and its licensors. All rights reserved.
This Web site was designed by