YOUR LEGAL FORECLOSURE TEAM
“Protecting Your Rights Under the Law”
CALL TODAY: 305-860-9991
Our Legal Foreclosure Team will provide you with the expertise to possibly:
- AVOID FORECLOSURE
- LOWER INTEREST RATE
- LOWER MONTHLY PAYMENT
- NEGOTIATE SHORT SALE WITH BANK
- QUALIFY FOR GOVERNMENT BAILOUT BENEFITS
- PREPARE FOR BANKRUPTCY
Every Foreclosure is unique and we are here to HELP! We pride ourselves on our EXPERIENCE, HONESTY AND INTEGRITY.
Call Today for your
FREE CONSULTATION - 305-860-9991
Fight Foreclosure with an Experienced Miami Attorney
In south Florida many homeowners are facing the possibility of the bank taking their home away. Don’t let them. Fight back with an experienced Miami trial lawyer. We have experience in assisting people throughout the foreclosure process.
Once you've been served with court papers, you have only 20 days to fight back and stop your home from being sold out from under you. The longer you wait, the harder and more expensive your fight will be. That being said, even if your sale date is just days away, in some cases it is still possible to stop the sale and keep you in your home. Ultimately, I highly recommend you contact me as early as possible in the process.
If you don’t respond, the bank will move for a judgment. Once the courts rules in the banks favor, they will set a date to sell your house, and you will soon be left without a home.
Through the hiring of an experienced lawyer, you can fight for your home and your rights. Chances are that the payment you are making on your home may not be the same lender that gave you the original loan.. Due to certain violations and improper transfers of title, many times the bank can’t prove they own your note, and you can potentially beat the bank and detach the note from the property. Many times this firm has been successful in holding the banks off for an extended period of time, and in the process allowing the homeowner to refinance, modify their loan, or conduct a short sale.
STOP FORECLOSURE NOW
CALL TODAY: 305-860-9991
Save Your Home
Answer These 8 Questions
It May Save your Home
- Are you receiving threatening letters from your mortgage company?
- Are you more than 60 day behind on your mortgage?
- Are you embarrassed to talk with your family or friends about your situation of possibly losing your home?
- Would you like to know all your options that will help you keep your home?
- Are you considering bankruptcy?
- Has your Adjustable Rate Mortgage gone up and now you can’t afford your payments?
- Is your dept higher than your income?
- Do you have an auction sale date
If you answer, “yes” to any of these questions, CALL US TODAY
Know Your Rights
Why It's Important to Know Your Rights:
- The knowledge to make informed decisions.
- More time to pursue all alternatives.
- More time to negotiate a payment
- More time to save money to reinstate your mortgage
- More time to refinance your mortgage
- More time to sell at fair market value
- More time to qualify for bankruptcy